Capital Security Bank History
CSB was established in 1997 with a core focus on serving the requirements of personal family trusts managed by professional trustees. Over the past 25 years, we have steadily grown to encompass additional services, including personal corporate accounts, in partnership with Capital Security Bank.
Today, our mission is to offer premium-grade Private Banking services to our clientele, which is founded on a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of quality.
- The Cook Islands Jurisdiction
- Private Bank
- Licensed for Domestic and International Banking Business
- Audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Insured by AXIS Specialty Limited (Singapore Branch)
- Member of SWIFT (CPSBCKCA)
- Total Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio Greater than 15% (exceeds Basel III requirements)
- Conservative Product Offerings