Capital Security Bank History
Established in 1997
CSB has been operating for over 25 years and commenced business to service personal family trusts managed by professional trustees.
This remains a key part of our service but we have grown to include personal corporate accounts with Capital Security Bank.
Today our mission is to provide high-quality Private Banking to our clients.
- The Cook Islands Jurisdiction
- Private Bank
- Licensed for Domestic and International Banking Business
- Audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Insured by AXIS Specialty Limited (Singapore Branch)
- Member of SWIFT (CPSBCKCA)
- Total Capital to Risk Weighted Assets Ratio Greater than 15% (exceeds Basel III requirements)
- Conservative Product Offerings
- Market Highlights - 20 January 2023
- Open a Precious Metals Account Today! 13 January 2023
- Open My Fiduciary Account Today! 6 January 2023
- What is a Trading Account? 30 December 2022
- Market Highlights - 24 December 2022
- Market Highlights - 17 December 2022
- Market Highlights - 10 December 2022
- Market Highlights - 3 December 2022