Job Title – Administrative Assistant
Hours – Full-Time (office based)
Location – Rarotonga
Start – Immediate
About Capital Security Bank
CSB has been operating for over 24 years and commenced business to service personal family trusts managed by professional trustees. This remains a key part of our service but we have grown to include personal and corporate accounts. Today our mission is to provide top quality Private Banking to our clients.
About the role
The primary focus of this role is to assist with the general day to day administrative task undertaken by the bank. You will be required to undertake a variety of duties including:
- Answering phones and screening / handling customer enquiries
- Sorting, organizing and filing of physical and digital documents
- Maintain and manage office supplies
- Greeting external visitors
- Preparing office facilities for events and functions
- Update appointment calendars, schedule meetings/appointments and make bookings (dinners / lunches / accommodation / rental cars etc.) where neede.
- Perform other clerical Office Junior duties such as errands, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, coffee / tea preparation for meetings etc.
- In addition, part of your role will be expected to learn basic functions of the Bank to enable future progression within the company
You are a Cook Islander or a person willing to fully embrace and immerse yourself in the culture of the Cook Islands.
You are a motivated, energetic person with excellent time management and organisational skills who is willing to work in line with the company’s strategic direction.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a super strength of attention to detail. This translates to you having the ability to complete tasks against timelines.
You have experience using Microsoft Office and regularly using a PC. Experience using task management systems would be beneficial but not essential.
You have a passion for working to a high standard and you are seeking career progression and a long-term career with the Bank.
To apply, or for more information please submit your application and CV to [email protected]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Team Work makes the Dream Work!