Banking & Administrative Assistant
Job Title Banking and Administrative Assistant
Hours Full-Time (Office based)
About Capital Security Bank
CSB has been operating for over 24 years and commenced business to service personal family trusts managed by professional trustees. This remains a key part of our service, but we have grown to include personal and corporate accounts. Today our mission is to provide top quality Private Banking to our clients.
About the Role
The primary focus of this role is to assist with the general day-to-day administrative task undertaken by the bank taking the bank from physical to digital e-filing and data storage. You will be required to undertake a variety of duties including:
- Converting physically stored files into digital e-files
- Answering phones and screening / handling customer enquiries.
- Sorting, organizing and filing of physical and digital documents.
- Maintain and manage office supplies.
- Greeting external visitors.
- Preparing office facilities for events and functions.
- Update appointment calendars, schedule meetings/appointments and make bookings (dinners / lunches / accommodation / rental cars etc.) where needed.
- Perform other clerical Office Junior duties such as errands, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, coffee / tea preparation for meetings etc.
- Review and assess new account applications to approval and funded stages
- On a weekly basis, contact all clients with non-funded accounts via phone, followed by email and work through them to ensure they are funded within the required ‘funded period’.
- On a weekly basis contact all clients with overdrawn accounts for clearance
- Upload and input payments into the Banks online systems.
- Monitor, arrange and facilitate issuance of pre-paid debit cards.
- Manage and clear daily card uploads.
- Register clients for online banking and assist with their queries.
- Perform all scanning and filing for the Banking Team.
- Support the Banking Team where required on an add hock basis.
- In addition, part of your role will be expected to learn the basic functions of the Bank to enable future progression within the company.
You must be a team player with a 'Can Do' attitude, and drive to deliver results and meet target expectations. You are a Cook Islander or a person willing to fully embrace and immerse yourself in the culture of the Cook Islands.
You are a motivated, energetic person with excellent time management and organizational skills, can multi-task and prioritize, and is willing to work in line with the company’s strategic direction.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a super strength of attention to detail. This translates to you having the ability to complete tasks against timelines.
You have a passion for working to a high standard and you are seeking a long-term career with the Bank.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.