CSB has been operating for over 24 years and commenced business to service personal family trusts managed by professional trustees. This remains a key part of our service but we have grown to include personal and corporate accounts. Today our mission is to provide top-quality Private Banking to our clients.
Job Title – Administrative Assistant
Hours – Full-Time (office based)
Location – Rarotonga
Start – Immediate
You are a Cook Islander or a person willing to fully embrace and immerse yourself in the culture of the Cook Islands.
You are a motivated, energetic person with excellent time management and organisational skills who is willing to work in line with the company’s strategic direction.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a super strength of attention to detail. This translates to you having the ability to complete tasks against timelines.
You have experience using Microsoft Office and regularly using a PC. Experience using task management systems would be beneficial but not essential.
You have a passion for working to a high standard and you are seeking career progression and a long-term career with the Bank.
The primary focus of this role is to assist with the general day-to-day administrative task undertaken by the bank. You will be required to undertake a variety of duties including:
- Answering phones and screening/handling customer inquiries.
- Sorting, organizing, and filing physical and digital documents.
- Maintain and manage office supplies.
- Greeting external visitors.
- Preparing office facilities for events and functions.
- Update appointment calendars, schedule meetings/appointments and make bookings (dinners / lunches / accommodation / rental cars etc.) where needed.
- Perform other clerical Office Junior duties such as errands, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, coffee/tea preparation for meetings, etc.
- In addition, part of your role will be expected to learn the basic functions of the Bank to enable future progression within the company.